New Vehicle Detail
Most people assume that brand new vehicles are perfect and no detailing work is required. Truth is, new vehicles are delivered to the customer at about 80 percent of their potential.
Remember, your new vehicle may go through a variety of environments before getting to you: being transported across an ocean (salt), traveling via railroad (railcar dust), sitting on a dealership lot (environmental fallout) and being washed and dried incorrectly (swirls).
Pristine Detailing offers professional detailing services a dealership simply cannot provide. Do not allow the dealership to prep your new vehicle. Bring it to Pristine Detailing!
What does New Vehicle Detailing include?
- Clean tires, wheels and wheel wells
- Decontaminating foam pre-soak to loosen dirt & debris
- Pressurized rinse
- Re-foam/hand wash
- Remove any paint protection residue
- Clay bar all painted surfaces to remove embedded contaminants
- Microfiber towel/forced air dry
- Minimum 1-step machine polishing
- Polymer sealant, Swissvax premium wax or C.Quartz Coating* application
- Clean/seal door and trunk jambs
- Remove any interior protective plastic
- Vacuum interior/trunk
- Spot clean any necessary interior areas*
- Clean and condition leather*
- Clean/protect interior plastic with no gloss UV protectant
- Wheels sealed
- Dress tires
- Windows / mirrors cleaned in & out
- Convertible tops clean, condition, UV protectant
How much does New Vehicle Detailing cost?
Pricing for New Vehicle Detailing services start at $575 (interior/exterior) or $530 (exterior only)
- Swirl / paint marring removal, Swissvax Premium Carnauba Wax, C.Quartz Ceramic Paint Coating, C.Quartz Fabric and C.Quartz Leather / Vinyl are an additional cost to the detail.
Schedule your appointment