Ceramic Wheel Coating
Benefits of Ceramic Coatings for Wheels
Just as C.Quartz ceramic coatings protect your paint, they can be very beneficial to your wheels. A durable shield like no other wheel sealant or wheel wax. Benefits of ceramic coated wheels include:
- An extremely hard hydrophobic coating
- Wheels stay cleaner longer and are easier to clean when needed
- No repetitive re-applications needed
- Helps prevent hot brake dust from adhering to the wheel
- Can be applied to finishes such as clear coated & matte/satin.
- Highly recommended for new vehicles and new aftermarket wheels
- Applied by hand or via air brush, so no wheel design is ever too intricate
For the Lehigh Valley’s best ceramic coated rims, choose Pristine Detailing. Our ceramic coating for wheels is unmatched!
for new wheels off vehicle
for removing wheels
Includes complete decontamination process and prep, Cquartz ceramic coating applied to entire wheel and calipers (painted), IR cured to ensure a proper bond, remounted and hand torqued to factory specifications. Machine polishing to remove defects and heavy contaminant (brake dust) removal are additional.