New Car Detailing
Most people assume that brand new vehicles are perfect and no auto detailing work is required. Truth is, new vehicles are delivered at roughly 80 percent of their potential.
New vehicles will have factory & dealership issues polished away, resulting in an increased level of gloss and clarity.
Once each vehicle goes through the prep, polishing, and protection process, a ‘maintenance’ type detail is available to keep the vehicle looking as it should.
For Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton PA’s premier car detailing services, choose Pristine Detailing.
- Clean Tires, Wheels, and Wheel Wells
- Decontaminating Foam Pre-Soak to Loosen Dirt and Debris
- Pressurized Rinse
- Re-Foam and Hand Wash
- Remove Any Paint Protection Residue
- Clay Bar All Painted Surfaces to Remove Embedded Contaminants
- Microfiber Towel and Forced Air Dry