What does New Vehicle Detailing include?
- Clean tires, wheels and wheel wells
- Decontaminating foam pre-soak to loosen dirt & debris
- Pressurized rinse
- Re-foam/hand wash
- Remove any paint protection residue
- Clay bar all painted surfaces to remove embedded contaminants
- Microfiber towel/forced air dry
- Minimum 1-step machine polishing
- Swissvax premium wax or C.Quartz Coating* application for outstanding protection
- Clean/seal door and trunk jambs
- Remove any interior protective plastic
- Vacuum interior/trunk
- Spot clean any necessary interior areas
- Clean and condition leather*
- Clean/protect interior plastic with no gloss UV protectant
- Wheels sealed
- Dress tires
- Windows / mirrors cleaned in & out
- Convertible tops clean, condition, UV protectant
How much does New Vehicle Detailing cost?
Pricing for New Vehicle Detailing services start at $900, depending on vehicle size/condition.